Electromagnetic Field 2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will return as scheduled in summer 2022.
All ticketholders will be eligible for a full refund and a guaranteed ticket to our next event. For more information, please see our blog post.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
== Responsibilities ==
* “Last mile” organisation of items ordered by other teams - e.g. directing lorry drivers to the site
* Organising delivery of NOC and other equipment to a storage unit near the site before buildup
* Organising delivery of that equipment to site
* Scheduling of delivery and collection of equipment (so the volunteer kitchen doesn't turn up before there's a tent to put it in).
* Marking out tent locations with chalk paint on the site and acting as main point of contact for tent contractors
* Directing sanitary trucks to empty IBCs and portaloos during the event
* Counting bulk items such as chairs, tables, and fire extinguishers off vehicles on delivery
* Ordering small sundry items such as gloves, tapes, marker pens and whiteboards
* Ordering specialist equipment required by installations such as propane and propane accessories
== Team members ==
== We Need People to Help With ==
This is a minor edit
Watch this page