You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Just setting up our<sup>1</sup> wiki page.
We've not been to EMFCamp before - it is '''''A Thing of Legend''''' to us! Experienced campers, but inexperienced festival / group meet attendees. Be kind :-)
We know a number of folks who have been before / are appearing in village lists etc, but may well visit villages rather than join one. Ideally we'd probably like to be at the quieter end of camping F, but we will see when we get to the site.
'''Update:''' located in the bigger blue tent, sandwiched between [[Village:AMSAT-UK]] and Test Village plz ignore, closest we could fit to our base village, Guild of Makers. More-or-less [https://map.emfcamp.org/#18.08/52.040791/-2.375979 here]. Hello!
<small><sup>1</sup> myself and [https://twitter.com/heidigoseek @heidigoseek], that is.</small>
==== Twitter List ====
I have made a [https://twitter.com/i/lists/1520871920702562304 Twitter list of people attending EMFCamp 2022].
<small>(yes, even [https://twitter.com/emfducks the EMF Ducks] are on it...)</small>
* if you have Tweeted about being at the event, or added your Twitter handle somewhere in this wiki, then that's how I came to add you.
* if you're not on the list and want to be (i.e. I missed you) then let me know via IRC, Twitter, or Mastodon.
* you can ''remove'' yourself from the list by blocking and then unblocking my account (@andypiper); OR, if you wish, you can stay off it by blocking me through the event.
* you can follow the list to have it show up in your own list of lists, or you can use it to discover other attendees.
* top tip: you can pin Twitter lists in the Twitter mobile app, and swipe between them from the Home timeline. That's mostly why I made this list, for my own benefit :)
Aside: I did consider making a [https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/communities Twitter Community], but the feature is a bit buried / only available in the main Twitter app, so a list will do for this time around. I also thought about how we could do something similar with Mastodon, but that seems a lot too complicated, unfortunately - the search is not great, and everyone would probably need to be on a single instance... meh. You ''can'' [https://mastodon.social/web/tags/emfcamp find hashtagged Toots on Mastodon], but it's not very comprehensive as a discovery mechanism.
'''Update:''' there is also now a [https://a.gup.pe/u/emfcamp Fediverse Guppe group]!
==== More about me ====
* Interests include, but are not limited to: [https://micropython.org MicroPython], [https://mqtt.org MQTT], LEGO, APIs, Board games, Dr Who, Communities, Electronics, Microcontrollers, Retrogaming, [https://raspberrypi.org Raspberry Pi], Vinyl, [https://mastodon.social/@andypiper Fediverse], DevRel, [https://gamesatwork.biz Podcasting], Public Speaking, Education, Open Source, Open Hardware, Star Wars
** I want to learn more about LoRaWAN, RC2014, and probably, well, everything
* I hang out at [https://makeroni.cc/ Makeroni] (HackWimbledon) sometimes
* Lots of other ways to find me / what I do, via https://andypiper.me
==== Badge app ====
* I made a [https://2022.badge.emfcamp.org/projects/duckfact Duck Facts app] for the EMF 2022 TiDAL badge: QUACK!
Save page Show preview Show changes Cancel