There is still lots of information that needs to be added to this wiki so that it contains all the information that anyone who has never been to Electromagnetic Field before may need. If you have been to a previous event, you will almost certainly know some of the information that needs filling in: this page contains a (incomplete) list of stuff that needs adding. If you have not been to a previous event, please feel free to use this page to request information that you can't find.
You may find the 2018 wiki archive useful to copy/paste information over from and update.
Information that needs adding
If you find any red links on the wiki, please add them here.
- Teams: This information needs copying over from last time and updating. Information about how to help out (and what needs help) should be added too.
- What to bring
- Contact: contact info needs updating
- Pictures: nice (and free to use with/without attribution) pictures of previous events that can be used to illustrate pages.
- [ADD ITEMS HERE]
Wiki feature ideas
If you have an idea for a feature for this wiki, post it below. Use four tildes to sign your name at the end of comments
- Last time, we had "interests" that people could add to themselves and to villages as a way of finding other people/places. I'm unsure whether or not this was useful and hence whether or not we want them this time? ~ MScroggs ~ (talk) 13:34, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
- Userpages: what would we like to encourage users to put on their userpages? ~ MScroggs ~ (talk) 13:34, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
- [ADD IDEAS HERE]