Hello, we're the "Amateur Radio Village", also known as the EMF Hams. We're a handful of radio amateurs spread across the country that occasionally get together to play with radios, usually at EMF. Some of us have been going since 2012!
Anyone is welcome to join us or say hello, even if you're not a radio amateur you'll probably find something to talk to us about. Interests range from Real Ale to Eurovision, and occasionally we do some radio.
Callsign Available to Use:- Gx1EMF
A non-exhaustive list of village inhabitants. Name can be whatever you prefer to be called by. If you're bringing something cool like a radio or something communally useful like a kettle stick it in the "Bringing" Column. We don't need to know about your socks
If you want your name added to the list but don't want to edit the wiki, give us a shout.
|Matthew (Marrold)||2E0SIP||As early as possible, possibly during build up.||As late as possible||Mostly telephones this year, but I'll bring a Baofeng or 5 so as not to arouse suspicion. Possibly a QO-100 station.|
|Paul||M0TZO||June 2nd||June 5th||Radios, soldering stuff, SumUp card reader|
|Havoc||2E0EMO||June 2nd||June 5th||Paul M0TZO, and Radios|
- We're mostly active on Telegram - https://t.me/emfhams
- We're occasionally active on Twitter, more so as the event gets closer - https://twitter.com/emfhams
- Some of us lurk in the #emfhams IRC channel on libera.chat - it's not super active but if you ask a question and stick around for a day or two you'll likely get an answer
- We have a website - https://emfhams.org/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/emfhams
433.425 NFM / 145.425 NFM (If in use by other Amateurs then please try 145.450 / 433.450)