There will be:
- Kits for sale
- 1500 servings of coffee
- LEDs, Sensors and bits to hack
- Raspberry Pi Pico/RP2040 Prodding
- Red, Green and Blue Gazebos to augment
- Gentle hacking of LED strips, matrices, blinkies
- Redundant Reusable Coffee Receptacle Redistribution
Come say hi and hang out and maybe learn/share your blinky/micropython/circuitpython knowledge to make blinky things and decorate the pavilion.
Bring your surplus, salubrious keepcups so we may clean then and give them to others to use. We can give you coffee bags in return.
There is no schedule.