CuTEL HQ/Dial Up
As well as traditional telephony, CuTEL are offering blazing fast Dial Up internet, up to 56kb/s (Realistically you should get more like 30-40kb/s, if you need 56kb/s come speak to us.
You will need
Before surfing the internet super highway you will need the following:
- A telephone line. See CuTEL_HQ/Setup for instructions.
- A modem. Old ones are the best.
- A USB to Serial Adapter if you're using something modern without a native serial port
Connecting varys between devices. If you could update the Wiki with how you connected it would be much appreciated!
- Configure your device to dial DIALUP (342587)
- Your username is firstname.lastname@example.org for a Public IPv4 address, or email@example.com if you want to be behind NAT
- Password can be anything