|Description||Your favourite Dutch people bringing some stroopwafels and air horns you'll hear across the channel.|
"User:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
|View all Villages|
|aequitas||4 August 2016||8 August 2016|
|Anne Jan||5 August 2016||9 August 2016|
|Arjan||2 August 2016 15:00:00||8 August 2016 11:00:00|
|Benjamin W. Broersma||5 August 2016||8 August 2016|
|bigred||4 August 2016 10:00:00||8 August 2016 16:00:00||Skottelbraai|
|Boekenwuurm||8 August 2016||All I can carry|
|BugBlue||3 August 2016||8 August 2016||Stuffz|
|cmpxchg||4 August 2016||8 August 2016||SDR RX/TX software|
|Cookie||Pedantry and trollfaces ;/)|
|Devnuller||5 August 2016||8 August 2016||Things with lights and wires|
|Eightdot||2 August 2016 15:00:00||8 August 2016 11:00:00|
|Gori||4 August 2016 20:00:00||8 August 2016 09:00:00||blinkenlights and stuffs|
|Hobbybob||Lasers / flamethrowers / Drone ?|
|Kartoffel||3 August 2016||8 August 2016||Cool gadgets|
|Knorrie||4 August 2016 18:00:00||8 August 2016 11:30:00||A car to burn on the site.|
|Lurwah||4 August 2016||8 August 2016||NONE OF THE THINGS|
|Mathijs / Sling||1 August 2016||8 August 2016||Less stuff than last time. I hope.|
|Moem||tasty things, yet to be revealed|
|Momo||4 August 2016||8 August 2016|
|Netsmurf||3 August 2016||9 August 2016||Car/Tent/Small Fridge/2 Chairs/Small Table/Larger Table/Computer Stuff/Cooking utensels/burner/pots and pans/good spirit and Stitch :-)|
|polyfloyd||8 August 2016|
|Relocker||1 August 2016||8 August 2016||Tooolz, Lockz, Nesprezzo|
|SA007||no clue yet, probably id documents.|
|Stitch||3 August 2016||9 August 2016||ALL THE THINGS|
|vreemt||5 August 2016||8 August 2016||waterkoker, stekkers, +1|
|zakx||4 August 2016 16:00:00||6 August 2016 20:00:00|
|28 inhabitants. Refresh this list. You can add yourself to a village by editing your profile page, here.|
|View all Villages|
We drive on the
rightcorrect side of the road. Beware.
Maakt het Verenigd Koninkrijk weer groots.
None of the content of this page reflects what our plans really are.
You just have to come and see. You'll see.
Plans for next time (as we will probably copy-paste this page again)
- Many headphones (with long cables to make nice dancing puzzles)
- MOAR SMOKEZ, so kids can play at daytime
- Having the tent itself orange, saves a lot of deco stuff
- Proper water and wastewater (to run a real WC)
- We have reserved a 3x6 meter tent, 12 tables and 24 chairs.
- There will be Schuko power available in the village.
- 4x 5m RGB led strips for making our 6x3m tent orange, or any other color. (Sling)
- 3x 5m RGB led strip for making the pathway orange (or 50hz strobe) (BugBlue)
- 20x PAR to make the eyes orange
- een paar meter nederlandse vlaggetjes
- Een paar nederlandse vlaggen
- EIN DEUTSCHE FAHNE
- Sling has 1 or 2 free spots in his car (depending on how much stuff you're bringing), see above table for arrival/departure dates).
- Q: Is this a successful hack42 project?
- A: Yes. Every successful project can be claimed as Hack42 :)
- Q: Bitlair?
- A: Bitlair bitlair.
- Q: Can I join?
- A: Do your devices plug into Schuko? Can you stand dutch-talk in the early morning?
- Q: Is this Hack42 only?
- A: No, some of us just live there.
- Q: Is there a pulsejet]?
- A, one might be able to find one somewhere.